View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011 (12:44 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Snype frowned at Ri when he was laughing at Snype. But he shrugged it off an laughed showing his uncaring personality. So he liked swimming big deal. Maybe it was the floaties...

"Well obviously we're gonna battle at the beach. Hahaha. It'll give my Pokemon a nice advantage. Hint hint." Mark said, winking at Valorie hoping she could guess what kind of Pokemon he would use. Selene then wanted Mark to go with him to pick up a couple sun loungers. Mark didn't exactly want to ditch Valorie so soon, even though he would meet up with her pretty quickly afterwards. If only he could be in two places at once...

"Hey, Snype, Why don't you go down to the beach with Valorie? I don't think you've gotten to know her, or her pokemon much. I know how much ya wanna swim at the beach to." Mark said to him. Snype smiled and jumped off of Mark's shoulder, standing beside Valorie. "Hehe, Don't worry. Snype is a really friendly Pokemon. I won't be using him for the battle so don't go off thinking he's gonna spy on your pokemon or anything. Hahaha" Mark joked.

"I'll see ya at the beach in about 15 minutes. Guess I'll go help Selene over here. Looking forward to the battle!" Mark said, smiling at Valorie. He started to follow Selene to her Dorm.

Snype looked up at Dratini and waved.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)