View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011 (01:31 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark followed Selene in her dorm room and did whatever he could to help her out. He was shocked to know that Valorie was into him... sheesh that would make him alot more nervous. Mark hoped he could keep things this way. Maybe it would be alot easier to really get to know Valorie if they both felt the same way about eachother... Mark checked behind the wardrobe and picked up a sun lounger to carry over to the beach.

As Mark waited for Selene to change, he sat down on her bed. It felt so... comfy compared to his bed at the Raikou dorm. The quality of the room just seemed Alot better in general. If it was this nice, he wondered how the Suicune dorms were like. Mark glanced over to Selene when she came out wearing her bathing suit and followed her outside, carrying the sun lounger.

"So shes into me huh? Well... I don't really know what to do. Like... how should I start? I dunno if I should confess to her right away..." Mark said, following beside Selene.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)