View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2011 (4:20 AM). Edited July 12th, 2011 by Giga Universe.
Working on a tool.
Crystal Tier
Nature: Calm
Send a message via ICQ to Giga Universe Send a message via AIM to Giga Universe Send a message via Yahoo to Giga Universe Send a message via Skype™ to Giga Universe
Originally Posted by Quickster View Post
Hey, how's progress coming along? I cant wait till this comes out because it would make hacking so much cleaner (as in organized). If it's possible, could you maybe show us a preview of the GUI?
Well, right now, I'm programming the core of the program, so the GUI is not really done, (the dock doesn't load because I haven't programmed it yet) but I suppose I could post a rough overview.

Originally Posted by ahsome View Post
This idea is amazing!
You sure got my vote (and download)
But i wanna ask, will the CPS patcher be here like you said before?
Yes, it will. As will UPS, APS and IPS. This is part of the "core" programming, as I have to work out how each format works and build a faster patching implementation of it. (The UPS patcher is written in C++, which is what SkyDock is written in, but its awfully slow, so I'm writing my own to speed it up ).
Just so you know, I have got APS and CPS fully working, IPS only reads so far, and I'm working on figuring out the UPS format.

Check the attachments for a screen-shot of the outline of the SkyDock GUI. The screen shows the Free-Space Manager tab. The blank bar at the bottom will become the Dock space.
Attached Images
File Type: png Skydock GUI Outline.png‎ (98.4 KB, 116 views) (Save to Dropbox)