View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011 (06:10 PM).
bobandbill
Wahahahaha!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Quote originally posted by pokecole:
I'm thinking about writing fanfic but i don't know how you would make it or post and whatnot. These rules seem to go in one ear and out the other. Could i get an example of how i start it?
How to... make a fanfic or just make the fic thread itself? If the former, the general gist is have an idea, plot it out, write it out, proofread, edit, proofread again, edit if need be, maybe have someone else proof read, and then post. The Writing Resources thread as linked to in the rules has a lot more links which can help too with the writing process.

And if you meant how do you go about posting the fic here after it is finished, then merely go to the main section and hit the New Thread button which can be found above and below the main list of threads. Then just give it a title and prefix (Pokemon or Other) and copy+paste the story into the main box and hit 'Submit New Thread'. Same process for poetry, except you do it in the Poetry subsection. If it's a chaptered fic, each chapter goes in the same thread. I hope that answers it? I'm just not sure what it was you were asking exactly.
Newest article: Gym Reviews: Hoenn!
ORAS Staff Collab 2014