Challenge God
Crystal Tier
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to myrrhman
Originally Posted by LaureTheLoner View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought you had to start on Red

one day I will edit it

one day

*watches the Earth die as she sips on her coffee remembering the last time she said she'd edit something in that thread it took a week*

Anyway I feel a fool, I had the idea for a point based challenge before I knew what royal was ;_;
and Idk I don't like the race thing because for people like me one day I'll have all the time in the world to play Pokemon, and then next thing I know many days go by

Here is an idea, a whole group plays against one another
they can play no more than 1 hour a day on their game
no speed button
to ensure no one is just racing to the elite 4 points will be given
like maybe +1 for every Pokemon added to your Pokedex +5 for every item you receive from talking to people or something like that

and then what you can do with your points is go to the Laure store where you can buy various items like items that force an opponent of your choosing to release a Pokemon that was a part of their team, seal a Pokemon's move or evolution. I guess there could also be revival items for yourself, you could also make allies or enemies by being able to help someone out by giving them spare points, in hopes they don't screw you over later

Idk I keep trying to come up with a challenge version of a PO tournament I use to host that we named after the Hunger Games. Every arena day two tributes are picked to battle each other they win points they lose points, give points to their friends, use items to help/hurt each other, and every arena day I roll the dice and if I got a 6 the person with the lowest number wasn't allowed to play anymore :D

That won't work for a challenge but I'm trying to think of something fun
Something close to the idea has been thought of before. Not much came of it, but I still have it saved in a folder on my lappy. Its actually a combination of two ideas. One was the "Stock Market League" where you play, and every day or so the OP posts in a thread saying "Anyone who has a Grass Type gets a point" or something similar to that. The other challenge is hard to explain, but it was to take over a long period of time, and the goal was to get to like 10,000 points to "buy arceus". Every trainer you beat and every item you sold netted you some money. Every Pokemon you evolved, every item you bought, every time you lost, or if you wanted to "buy" a Pokemon, that lost you money. Once you beat the game, you wouldn't be able to afford Arceus from the start, so you would have to buy a weaker Pokemon and start the game over with that Pokemon. Make sense?