View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011 (09:06 AM).
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 2 - Natruo, The Game Designer - God District

"Hm, you don't say..." I grinned at Ryuu. Not because i was happy, but because it amused me to hear his opinion on the outcome. Ha... Haha. I knew how it was going to turn out, so i simply threw my head back and grinned at the ceiling. "Family, hm... I guess that won't be a problem with you. I'll be sure to keep that in mind, so i only hold back sevent-five percent of my strength~" I paused when i felt the helicopter tilt a fraction to my left. I looked down at the floor, and then at my watch; my grin turning into a frown. "Damn. It already began storming..." Great. Wonderful. My schedule was ruined. "Midnight, training court. I doubt you'll be late." The helicopter lurched severely to the right, and i grunted. "Good God... I'll kill these pilots if they so much as tilt this thing more than forty-five degrees..."

Chapter 2 - Amelia Kunjui - Angel District

I shivered in Natruo's grip. His body was so cold, even though the helicopter's insides were so... Heated. How his skin could become so chilled, was another point to how reptile-like he was. The eyes. The hair. The muscles that protected him like scales... A snake. No, a dragon. That's what he was. Some cold serpent.

I swallowed, and hesitantly began to pull away from him. Immediately, i was attracted back like glue. I tried again, and this time, i was rewarded. His arm slid away from me, and i scooted over so i was back beside Raike. My heart was in overdrive by how terrified i was. Practically everyone was scary. Bern with her high-standing streak, Ryuu with his fists and rotten words. Natruo because he was the Game Designer... Even Marisa was creeping me out. If only i could find a way to touch her... Then i'd know who she really was. If she was some sort of rabid animal underneath all that pure white fluff of joy...