View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011 (6:06 PM).
Starting anew...
Nature: Timid
Originally Posted by Tyranee View Post
I already found a complete English version which will be on the episode I'm going to post in about an hour. Maybe someone else translated it? Not sure. Either way it's def the latest version on Wesley's site in full English. It looks great thusfar, thanks for making a good hack. If you want to know where I found the ROM so you can check legitness and whatnot here's the link:

*Link Removed* Please don't post links to ROMs.
REAL Ep.1: Let's Try This Again!

Sorry about the last video guys, that was a very old version. This is the new version translated into English. What can I say? It kicks BUTT.

What you're posting is merely the English version of Beta 2, but not the current beta. I've worked on that, and I know what it's like.

The current beta had Kanto starters to start with. Also, everything (Including PKMN names) will be decapitalized. Nope, it's not someone else who did it - it's me - Timothy Arato who did it. You can continue your LP, of course, but when you get to the 4th Gym, I'm afraid, that's where the beta ends.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.