Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011 (1:25 PM).
Shattered Dreams '13
Nature: Adamant
Originally Posted by Chimchar 9 View Post
The updates look fantastic! I think everyone including me can see that you've been working extremely hard on this hack. This could be a tough decision for everyone when the HOTY is available.

Anyway, good luck. ;)
Hahaha HoTY? I doubt it. There are definitely some better hacks out there [namely Lilac]. Thanks for the support though.

Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
The new updates are amazing. I really like the pokennect feature.
Thanks, I really like it too.
Originally Posted by LapeFruitz View Post
Wohohoooow! Damn! This hack is amazing, dude, you gotta finish this thing!
Thanks! I plan to finish this.
Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post

Sorry mate, I can't agree with you:(. Well yea it better than others but you know it boring to play with same thing. There are a lot of hack based on FR. so, I think at least Tree tiles and some pallet should be changed to make it non boring hack.
I really don't like FR trees.
Sorry, the tiles are not changing. I like the way the game looks right now and so the look won't change.

Minor Update

I'm going to scrap the Who You Gonna Call? minigame. I have it scripted and everything but I REALLY don't like the way it is right now. If I were to redo it, it would delay the beta so I decided I'm going to just scrap the whole thing. We'll see about putting in a different mini-game other than Tasty's To Go.

That's all for now, I have to get back to working on this. Next major update to come this weekend,
The return of Pokemon Shattered Dreams! Click the screenshot to visit the thread, you know you want to.