Thread: Research: FireRed Pokédex Hacking
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2011 (09:53 AM).
Late
Pokémon Artist

Nature: Careful
Haven't visited Pokécommunity for some time but earlier today I noticed this thread but didn't have enough time to read it as I had to go to work. Now I read every page from this thread as this is very exciting. I appreciate your work and I'm really waiting for the patch, I think it would get me back to the hacking business. I'd like to help but I can't do anything helpful as I don't understand anything about ASM or even HEX editing (I haven't even tried ever as it seems that I can't get anything ready, I always stop at half-way or before, that's the only thing I don't like about myself...) I'm really amazed about how you made every evolving possible and whole expanding thing. I also read that you're going to add new abilities sometime, so I wanted to ask: "Are you able to make all the new moves from newer games?" That would be awesome too but then you'd need also the animations for the attacks so it wouldn't be that fast to do. I have a lot more questions in my mind but I think I have bothered you already too much so I'll leave them for next time I also downloaded your hack, going to try it now.

Please feed my Pokémon and warm my eggs.
Thanks for everyone who have clicked these, you've helped me a lot

Anyone has Club Nintendo codes that you don't need? I want those.
If you have one code for me I can trade you my Explorers of Sky code as I can't put it because I have registered already one. (Registered my brother's game and now I can't register mine...) Someone have same thing? PM me.
I know there's nobody who wishes to do this xD
I'm talking about Club Nintendo of Europe.