Old July 23rd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShark View Post
At the beginning of the vid I thought of Alma... ;_;
Why are you doing this to me? QQ

But seriously: I like the idea, but wouldn't it be better to use the ghost battle? If you don't want to customize it via ASM to fit your needs, you could use JPAN's hacked engine to (some sort of) keep the ghost by changing it so you battle one of the 25 unused pokemon. Just a suggestion, though.
Oh, and: will we be able to jump over that 1-block-canyon thing seen at the end of the video? Or will we fall down? Both ways would make awesome puzzles possible easily! The other thing I can think of at the moment would be being blocked, but that'd be too easy, right?
Sorry, no idea what you're talking about. ;o;

Thanks. I did consider using the ghost battle, and may just use it, if those working hard in Research and Development somehow manage to crack it, but using JPAN's engine is out of the question, especially this far into the hack. As for the part at the end, it is a broken bridge. With the use of a certain attack, it will be passable, but yeah, no cool puzzles there (though a puzzle involving falling etc. will be introduced in the hack, fear not).

Anyway, jumping back to Azure Plaza for a second...
Those who followed this hack before will recognise these guys - Anne Aniseed and Dan Dandelion, the news team.

Last edited by Spherical Ice; August 10th, 2011 at 03:09 AM.