View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011 (01:57 AM). Edited July 24th, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vampire District

"Nyuu~!" Once the games are over, I nuzzle my head under Kerin's arm and hug him tightly. He asks me questions. Well, I was expecting him to. He needed to know how the games worked so that his performance would be at its best. And, he would look silly if he asked a question about the games to anyone else. I was happy to help my brother.

"Uuu, nothing happens to angels or demons or gods if they're bitten. Healing abilities are like 'No poison in this body!'" I giggle. "Let's say a human turned into a vampire, as well as real vampire are left. The new vampire would win as a human if they didn't bite anyone. If they did bite someone, they are judged as a vampire, and only one can win. If there is a human and a new vampy left, both win automatically, even if the vampy hasn't bitten anyone." I explain this with little gestures of my hands. I know this because I've seen both senarios play out. I add a little more. "So really, two 'humans' could win a year. The reason they are given a bonus like this, is because they're at a disadvantage here. Sure, they know more about weapons, but everyone else here has speed, strong magic, strength and wings."

I pause at the last question, and look back at the blank screen. "I dunno, mew. Maybe they're the same... Ask Bern." I check the time. "Uu, its 9:15! Where's Fang, Kerin-sama? He's been gone the entire time..."