View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011 (9:14 AM).
Bard of Rage
Nature: Bold
-Raike's eyes narrowed as he heared the demon's voice. Mammon, he was sure, as he wasn't one to forget important things. It had also seemed well, impossible for something like Mammon to be killed by being smashed repeatedly like that. Well, that little piece of info would come in handy... a demon that can't die, for it is already dead... interesting. He then heard Bernkastel say that those who had knowlage of Mammon's existence would become either allies, or strong enemies, and Raike wouldn't mind being her ally, and becoming an enemy of hers would probably be screwing himself over.

As he was about to leave, he heard another peice of news. Apparently, either Bernkastel or Mammon was going to kill Fausto tonight, and for some reason, he didn't care much, but then he did. Conflicted, he leaned a bit closer, in an attempt to hear better. There seemed to be some kind of party happening tonight, invitation only, which Raike really didn't mind, but for some reason, he had a feeling he was being watched. He tunred his head so that he could see behind him, and observed that the stairway was clear, so he shook his head and went back to what he was doing before.-
i’Ve gOt tO BeLiEvE At wHaT My hEaRt tElLs iN Me, EvEn iF It’s a fAkE ThInG