Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Cobalt [Indefinite Hiatus]
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
I think the hack is okay, nothing that special but at least it's not 100% "gym to gym travelling". Anyways, there were a couple of minor bugs I noticed this being the one I only remember clearly though (didn't keep "notice" what had happened).

If you lose against Jack of H. in Under Forest and go to fight him again, the moving script for Jack of H. doesn't occur and he'll stay standing in the right corner of the screen saying all the stuff he normally does before the battle starts. You probably messed up with the flags or something...
Thanks. Hopefully Beta 2 will have some more features that'll stand out. I really need to fix that events, I never got the movements right, but it slipped my mind somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
Another one is at "Pewter City Pokemon Center" where a man tells you that Team Rocket is in Mt. Moon or something like that. By the way, I think you should also re-create even minor things like houses where random people live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilava's Master View Post
I agree with Miksy. There were a bit too many empty houses.
And I do need to redo the PCs and houses, I agree.

Anyway, just a small update, I've decided to not include Hoenn, and instead include a custom region, which I'm thinking will be called Fe'i. It's the part of the landmass that is reluctant to conform to the modernisation that Felith has undergone--a sideplot will take place there. Opinions?