View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2011 (05:08 AM).
quixotic
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Alternative:
I wanna try out this lucky dip thing it seems fun.

Teal, green, irl stock, serif

I wonder if you could churn out something with that, or are inspired by that. I'm interested to see your work. Thanks in advance anyway.
Believe it or not, simply finding a cool stock with a bit of teal in it in my stock collection set me off on a pretty exciting idea. Hopefully I can pull off the idea in my head. :D So you're accepted.

Quote originally posted by Impo:
The lucky dip has intrigued me. That and I want to put a tag in my sig, if you don't mind making me one (you'll get credit). I hope I wrote everything out properly...

TAG
Stock: LUCKY DIP!
Size: Whatever makes you more comfortable.
Text (if any): I don't have any in mind. But if you think you can fit something inspirational in it it would be appreciated.
Other:
I tend to like anime based things. I know you said you excel at real life ones, but I only like specific things from real life - picky, I know - and I don't to be too much of a pain. So just anime or cartoon will be fine (female preferred).

That's it. I hope that makes sense and is in order. And because it is fun to say: LUCKY DIP
Anime I can work with, because the number of different shows / sources for anime / cartoon stocks is so great, unless you want to specify a show or something, I've got some random assorted stocks I can use if you are happy with just whatever I've got from all different places.
You're accepted too!

If nobody posts in the time it takes me to finish, I will just edit this post and send you a VM when they are done. Thanks guys!