View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2011 (06:05 PM). Edited August 1st, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3- Mammon - Underworld

"Can...You...Stop...Doing...That?!" I managed to breathe out. Alright. I hated 'tickling'. Loathed. It made me feel vulnerable. Which, was not an every-day feeling to me. Rarely did I feel vulnerable. Thank the Lord he had his arm out in front of me, or I would have tumbled right off the ledge. His arm was rather sturdy to lean against, too.

Once he stopped tickling me, I huffed; scooting a few inches away to show my disapproval. However, I was quick to move back. Outcast? Say whaaaat? "You? An outcast? But aren't ugly people or nerds supposed to be outcasted? Stereotypically, if course... But you're DEFINITELY not ugly. Nerd? Sure aren't acting like one. I think you're pretty cool, and everyone in your district are just a bunch of wiener-heads." I grinned, wrapping an arm over his shoulder. "I'll still be your friend! Even if you're old and wrinkly! .... I always wanted to steal an old person's teeth..." I dazed off as if dreaming, but snapped back to face him. "Me and Bern aren't really on the same page, so that makes you my first new friend in about....Fifty years? Good Lord I'm old..." I toss my hair and pretend to look for split-ends and grey hair; which, I obviously won't find.