View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2011 (08:18 PM). Edited August 1st, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3- Mammon - Underworld

"It makes me feel vulnerable..." I admitted quietly, picking at my nails.

"Haha! That's very true, Raike! Well, I can get away with anything as long as Eashura isn't watching. Ashura is extremely forgiving. You know that bible stuff about the Demon Lord Satan? I suppose you could say Eashura was him. But Ashura is the complete opposite! I swear, he's a peace-loving hippy!" I snorted, but quickly looked around to make sure he wasn't going to suddenly...You know, push me off the ledge.

"Well, ya. We don't have much in common. She doesn't like weapons... She's oh-so-serious... You get the point. I'm the only demon servant with a sense of humor, too." I shrug, releasing my arm off of him when he asks if I'm good at fighting. I grin. "Hm.... Not big on offensive hand-to-hand... I'm more into manifestation and void magic. But, I do know my share of defensive combat... What're you thinking, Raike?"