View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2011 (07:56 AM). Edited July 31st, 2011 by Jorah.
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Patchisou Yutohru:
There's a series of questions that JK Rowling compiled herself that you answer and then you're sorted. If I get put in Hufflepuff, I'll just make a new account when it's open to the public and force myself to get something else. There are advantages to being a Hufflepuff, though, in Pottermore. You get access to things earlier than the other houses, which was stated at the Pottermore panel at LeakyCon.
Ahhh, is it just me, or does it look like they know that Hufflepuff is going to be the least popular, and are trying to make it more appealing? XP It's just so obvious Gryffindor and Slytherin are going to be the two most popular, and then Ravenclaw. OK, good, if there's a quiz, then I'm going to answer honestly as I can...without it being a Hufflepuff answer. Sorry guys, I'm just not a fan of Hufflepuff :P

"Did some of the translations of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone contain a different answer to the first clue?
Yes, some of the translations only referred to four of the five owl types when describing the Eeylops sign. We are double-checking the consistency of the translations for the remaining clues but, when in doubt, please always refer to the original English versions of J.K. Rowling’s books. "

Oooh, it seems non-British book owners may be at a disadvantage. I never realised how publishers made these subtle differences with editing.