View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2011 (02:27 PM). Edited August 1st, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3- Mammon - Underworld

I watched as the human boy got to his feet. Only now did I realize his height, as well as the length of his jacket. Let's hope that thing wasn't flamable. That, would be too funny. I hopped up to my own two feet, with my shoulders rolling. The butterfly was still perched calmly on my finger. I was a little shorter than Raike, but that was to be expected. The male demon servants were the abnormally tall ones. Seven feet...

I allowed the butterfly to leave its perch. "No prob! I think it'll be fun! Have you ever teleported before? Or are all those machines in the Gods District?" I shrugged, and watched the butterfly circle Raike, before landing on his bare neck. It wouldn't hurt. Just a tingling sensation. Still watching, the butterfly sank in and took the form of a tattoo. Without warning, I grabbed his hand. "It wouldn't be safe if you didn't have that tattoo. Let's go~" Using my other hand, I snapped my fingers. A few seconds later, everything we saw around us, seemed to flip like panels. It was like a washed-out effect that ran from the floor, right to the sky. Soon, we were standing in nothingness. A black air with no light or color. Still holding his hand, I knelt down in the space, and grinned. "Hey, watch this." I took my left hand, and ran it over the bottom of my shoes; without raising my feet from where they stood. It was pretty cool. I looked around for a moment, my eyes glowing a dark red. "ASHURA. Stop hiding the freaking door!" I shouted. Immediately, a red demonic symbol etched itself infront of us as if someone was drawing it before us. Once it was finished, different parents began to spin. Indifferent, I pushed the space, and the symbol broke away in two; opening a double-door.

We were now standing in what appeared to be a weaponry room. A huge, empty space of red floor while on the walls... Hung an amazing collection of swords, knives, and other hand weapons. *Continues*

There were not any guns, however. Nothing automatic. Blades and maces and even a flail. I grinned, slipping my hand out of his. I sat down on the raven-black bed off in the corner. If he thought this was my room, he guessed correctly. Stretching out, my dress became engulfed in a black smoke. When the smoke disappeared, my outfit had changed. Basic black jeans and a loose, punk-style shirt that fell at my thighs. A long line of fabric was missing from my right shoulder, as well as the left side of my stomach. I began redoing my ponytail. "Show me what'cha know!"

There were not any guns, however. Nothing automatic. Blades and maces and even a flail. I grinned, slipping my hand out of his. I sat down on the raven-black bed off in the corner. If he thought this was my room, he guessed correctly. Stretching out, my dress became engulfed in a black smoke. When the smoke disappeared, my outfit had changed. Basic black jeans and a loose, punk-style shirt that fell at my thighs. A long line of fabric was missing from my right shoulder, as well as the left side of my stomach. I began redoing my ponytail. "Show me what'cha know!"