View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2011 (12:34 AM). Edited August 1st, 2011 by cruciFICTION.
A Cruciform Kaleidoscope

Nature: Calm
This is looking alright. I like how you called Professor Oak an immigrant. That's classy, my friend.

I only have a few problems/questions: will you be changing the main character's Overworld sprite? It's a little bland, don't you think?
As for problems, well- Denvlair. That's a little hard to say and isn't exactly aesthetically pleasing. I mean, Telemoth sounds awesome (sounds kinda similar (not in a copied sort of way, though) to Telmar from the Narnia books. I like it), but Denvlair and Arvenez don't really seem to fit with it.

But, you know, it's up to you, I guess.

This is looking alright. I like how you called Professor Oak an immigrant. That's classy, my friend.

I only have a few problems/questions: will you be changing the main character's Overworld sprite? It's a little bland, don't you think?
As for problems, well- Denvlair. That's a little hard to say and isn't exactly aesthetically pleasing. I mean, Telemoth sounds awesome (sounds kinda similar (not in a copied sort of way, though) to Telmar from the Narnia books. I like it), but Denvlair and Arvenez don't really seem to fit with it.

But, you know, it's up to you, I guess.