Thread: chromophobe;
View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2011 (09:44 PM).
For my next trick...
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
I just want to say I'm in love with what you did for those icons you did for Red. They're absolutely amazing. <3 The way you've made them a silhouette, and use the rainbow glowing effects just astounds me and it works beautifully. Just everything about them looks amazing and I don't think I could fault them even if I wanted to. I just don't like the first one of that set, but that's just me. They're still perfect.

Just one thing though with this tag is that it looks very good. The effects and background look very well designed and looks also quite sharp. The flames on the hair look stunning, but maybe you went a little overboard on the sharpening, expecially around the left side of her? I wouldn't know, but that's how it looks to me. :/ One thing I just don't get are the little red/orange specks on her arm stretching out. They seem s little oddly placed and seems weird. Maybe if you moved those down a fraction, maybe 10-15px~ and it would looks better? Or even just got rid of some of those specks. Apart from that, your requests have been turning out amazing. <3