View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011 (12:42 AM).
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3 - Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

"..." I looked at the three vampires with a blank expression. Wow, was probably because Kerin had been expecting something a little more horrifying. Life-changing. The raven on my shoulder was eyeing Kerin as well. The cat under my chair... The moth had settled on Marisa's hand. The lizard was keeping its distance, but by the way Kerin was looking around at them, he was a little nervous at their presense. When the raven flew off my shoulder into the nearby chair, I spoke up.

"They're not going to do anything unless I give the order. They're like Mammon... Demons from the Underworld." I looked down at the raven. "Don't you think you'll be less bored if you were humanoid, Vergil?" The raven eyed me suspiciously, before a white smoke engulfed it. Just as quickly did it appear, did the smoke clear away.

Now sitting in the seat, was not the raven, but a person. A boy looking to be... Eighteen? He wore something that resembled a school uniform. Black and white. A staff was crossed over his lap along with a silver book without a title. This demon's eyes fastened to the table. Eyes the color of blood, were behind these white, rectangular-framed glasses. His face held boredom. No, he was emotion-missing. Like nothing could surprise him.

"Hello... My name is Vergil... I manipulate wisdom." His voice was quiet, but monotone. I smiled lightly at him, before turning to Kerin. "He's the reason why I was so knowledgeable. He knows everything." Vergil nodded slightly in response. When Marisa opened her mouth to speak, he stopped her. "Before Marisa asks... The egg came first, not the chicken."