View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011 (2:38 AM).
Years of Lies
Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3 - Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

Vergil blinked blankly at the food set out on the table. I myself, was trying not to eat too many of the chocolates. "Yes, I eat... Thank you." He nodded slightly, reached out, and took a few chips. Silently, he nibbled on them, swallowed, and opened up his book. "Bernkastel wants the vampires as allies this year. She wouldn't hurt a hair on you." I twitched at Vergil's words, and kicked him from underneath the table. "Ow. She kicked me..." This made me even more embarrassed, so I shoved my witch hat to hide my face. Vergil continued. "Oh. We didn't make her eyes turn red. That's all her."

Once I had calmed, I pulled my hat back up. "Yes. It... Runs in the family...Oh, and if we're not lying... I hate you, Vergil." I gave him a blank look, and he returned it right back.

"No, you don't... You love me. A lot." He said that straightfaced! Ugh Vergil... I slowly lowered my forehead to rest on the table. Vergil was much too talkactive today. "... Anything else you want to ask?" I managed to say.

Fang grinned, scooped up a handful of chips, and placed them on the spot before him. "Are your other demon wh-" "Servants," Vergil corrected. "Demon Servants this fun?" I looked up. "Maybe Alice. Mammon... Lucifier is boring, and Zane is stupid." I heard the cat hiss under my chair, and the lizard was probably hoping that looks could kill. I cracked a smile, but it was wiped when Vergil pinched my hand. Right... No smiling.
"Your plans will fail, my sweet lady. And when they do, your stories will be nothing but lies, your rebellion will be in vain, and war will rage for years until you are but a speck of dust." - Noh
"The lies of your world will be exposed. My rebellion will rein over your realm, and no longer will this time be plagued by war." - ???