View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011, 03:33 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3 - Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

I heard a few chuckles escape from Vergil's throat, and I immediately did a doubletake. Vergil? Laughing? Oh. He must've heard something funny in someones thoughts. Damn demon...

I blinked, looking at Kerin as he asked why my eyes changed color. "Oh... Complicated... My father is a demon, but my mother is an angel. That's why my wings are different and I have white flecks in my eyes. Then, my great grandfather was a vampire, so... And before you ask, I don't have fangs. Or a lust for blood. My eyes change color under certain conditions." I answered quietly, swiping another small chocolate. "Anyways... What about you three? Anything I should know about in terms to your fighting ability? You already know about me... And I don't have much interest in your past."

Fang was the first to respond; leaning back in his chair, chuckling nervously. "Uh, well... I don't know magic, I suck at physical combat, and I can't wield a sword to save my life. Firearms, dartguns, and other long range stuff is my strength." I rub my temples. Firearms were impossible to get in the arena. Long range weapons were not popular, either. If he got a bow and arrow, maybe he'd be worth something in terms of fighting- "But! I can set traps. I can make cages and snares out of anything." Alright, nevermind. That was kinda useful.

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; August 2nd, 2011 at 03:52 AM.