Old August 2nd, 2011 (11:14 PM).
Moderate Scripter(Expert Soon)

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to iYesith
#org $script
lock
faceplayer
message $intro
$intro 1 = Hello \v\h01, My name is Yesith. I am\nThe best trainer of the whole universe,\pAlso known as.....\na POKEMON MASTER!\pI have been sent from the planet "iY"\nto battle you and see if you are ready\pto be my successor....\nso let us see if you are ready....
boxset 6
checkflag 0x80E
if 0x01 goto $battle
message $not
$not 1 = Sorry...\nBut you are still not ready.\pReturn to me once you have earned all\nof the badges that are of gyms.
boxset 6
release
end

#org $battle
applymovement 0 $pop
$pop 1 ; #binary 0x56 0xFE
pause 0x40
Message $ready
$ready 1 = I see....\nYou are ready to face me in battle as\pyou have earned all of the badges that\nare of gyms.....\pBut it is your decision.....\nAre you ready to battle me?
boxset 5
compare 0x800D 0x0001
if 0x01 goto $sure
message $worthless
$worthless 1 = You are worthless!!\nYou do not deserve to be a pokemon\pmaster!\nI shall leave now...\pAnd never again shall you recieve\nthe oppurtunity.....\pto take my place.....\nPEACE OUT!!
boxset 6
fadescreen 1
removesprite 0
setflag 0x1211
pause 0x10
fadescreen 0
release
end

#org $sure
message $hundred
$hundred 1 = Are you sure you want to battle me?\nCoz all my Pokemon are level 100\pand I have six of them......\nSo tell me...........\pAre you ready??
boxset 5
compare 0x800D 0x0001
if 0x01 goto $ultimate
message $worthless2
$worthless2 1 = You are worthless!!\nYou do not deserve to be a pokemon\pmaster!\nI shall leave now...\pAnd never again shall you recieve\nthe oppurtunity.....\pto take my place.....\nPEACE OUT!!
boxset 6
fadescreen 1
removesprite 0
setflag 0x1211
pause 0x10
fadescreen 0
release
end

#org $ultimate
trainerbattle 0x01 0x00 $see $win $further
$see 1 = I see....so you think you are ready?\nBut I shall be the judge of that!\pLet the battle of the century...Begin!!
$win 1 = You are remarkable!
message $after
$after 1 = I'm leaving now....\nGoing back to my own planet
boxset 6
release
end

#org $further
message $pass
$pass 1 = I see now...\nyou are the chosen one!!!!!\pHereby, you....\nare the new........\pPOKEMON MASTER!!!!!
boxset 6
pause 0x40
message $over
$over 1 = ...................................\pThank god that's over......\nI had it with this formal talk crap!!\pWhy the hell did they even make me\ntalk like this?!!???\pErm.......Anyway, for this epic\nvictory.......you deserve a reward.\pImma give you this Jirachi a'ight??\nYou cool with that??\pCoz that's all I got right now....\nHere ya go!
boxset 6
givepokemon 409 100 0x6D
fanfare 0x13E
waitfanfare
message $gotj
$gotj 1 = You Recieved a Jirachi!\pIf there is no space in your party,\nit will be sent to your storage system
boxset 6
message $leaving
$leaving 1 = I have to go back to planet "iY" now,\nGood luck!!
boxset 6
fadescreen 1
removesprite 0
setflag 0x1211
pause 0x10
fadescreen 0
release
end

There is nothing wrong with the script, but the thing is, i want to do more:

1. Make it so that it's in a different map (after you beat the league, a cave appears and there's a warp tile in the cave which will take you to outer space where you meet him.)
2. Make it so that we are teleported back to right in front of the cave after the battle but the cave will be gone (but if we lost the battle the cave will still be here.)
3. Make a little bleep sound when the exclamation appears.
4. get the option to nickname the jirachi we recieved (i tried but it let's us name the 1st pokemon in our party).
5. Display "the pokemon will be sent to storage" only if there is no space in the party.
6. Make it so that during the battle, the trainer uses his pokemon in an order instead of random.

If it helps......here's the you \tube link to the video of this script:
/watch?v=n2VUxkR6dWo

I'd really appreciate any help....thanks in advance!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!