View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2011 (1:29 AM).
Gone. May or may not return.
Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by mew_nani:
P.S. I have a really silly question. What were Zero and Steven's father betting on? You know, when Zero made a bet that he could obliverate the world in six months. They had to be betting on something...
I'm sorry, I don't see what you mean. They were betting on whether or not Zero could destroy the world. If Zero wins, humanity dies out; if Zero fails, President Stone gets the satisfaction of knowing that everyone's still alive.

It's nice to see you back, though. Familiar faces are always welcome here. Actually, any faces are welcome here.

Silent Memento: I'm glad you liked my references. I love Alien too. I'm ashamed to say that I actually have the novelisation of it sitting on my shelf.

With reference to Felicity, Skuld and Barry, I shall reveal nothing, but our loveable morons Fabien and Blake are on the move. As for everyone's favourite Devon researcher and the spooky boy with jade eyes, I'm sure we've not seen the last of their stratagems to capture/battle with Kester and Sapphire...

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.