View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3 - Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

Natruo.

My hand slowly touches Marisa's cheek in a soothing motion. Her... Chained to Ryuu? Natruo was being rather cruel this year... This little girl could probably keep up with him, but he'd kill her in an instant. He would do anything to get her away from him. He'd probably cut her hand off so he could do his thing. My other hand went over my mouth as I felt a gross sensation come up my throat.

"Shhh.... Marisa... It's alright... The game designer must have something else planned. If he killed you right away, then the Gods watching the program won't be too happy. And just because we're not there, doesn't mean we never will be." I smile warmly at her, which makes Vergil flinch.

The little girl squeezes tight against Kerin, looking at me cautiously. Did she trust me? Could she trust me? She reached out her tiny hand, and touched my smile. Her own, weak smile appeared. "Okay...." She nuzzles up into Kerin, thinking deeply. "......Is Bern-sama an ally now...?"

I smile a little more, and I can literally feel Vergil's urge to hit me. "Only if Kerin lets me," I answer, looking up at him. Fang, who has been silent the entire time, has his face inside his hands. With what little I could see, he looked to be in distress. Quietly, I began digging through the pockets of my jacket.