View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:57 PM
aquakip
You jealous, betch

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
My opionion on everything.

The title screen seems a little tacky. Maybe if it where a long loop it'd look better, but now it's just/down up/down.
I understand that. I'm actually working on something new and much better. This is a...placeholder, if you will.

Quote:
The in-battle sprites are nice, but seem a little small for the screen resolution and battle interface.
That's because I'm using a 96x96 proportion. The sprites will be bigger depending on the Pokemon's size.

Quote:
For the features, I doubt you'll be able to create 144 new Pokémon, but we'll see.
I don't see why you think I can't. I actually already have. So...booyah?

Quote:
The Pokémon sprites are good, but are you going to redesign every single past 'mon to be in that style? Otherwise they won't fit in.
We're only having fakemon in the game.

Quote:
The B/W style of tiles you've used is pretty good. It's nice to see that you've gone with the pixel art version of outline-less tiles, not the messy-and-uneven-version-that-some-people-still-love-for-some-insane-reason made by some. The only issue seems to be with the Poké Centre door, which you won't be able to get into.
I don't see an issue...

Quote:
And now for the end of the thread, and the inevitable demo. Wait... No demo?! This is a massive step back not showcasing the demo, even if there are a few differences between it and this version of the game. I'm sure you could change the graphics very easily, retaining the old events for now.
This is a new game. It's not Helio Version. This is Imperial Sky. The maps are different layouts, there are new events, new stories, new pokemon, new graphics. That would require making a completely new demo...which we are. There is no demo for Imperial Sky yet, because it hasnt been released.

Co-Founder & Artist of