View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011 (12:50 AM).
OminousMix
"Show me whatcha got."

Location: "Hehehehe... So your here to pick a fight with a legend..."
Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Skype™ to OminousMix
Quote originally posted by NikNaks:

Hopefully this will explain what I mean. More needs to be done to update the artstyle to the current standard. There's a lot less dithering, and with more colours to play with, the shading is normally much clearer, the outline is much more shaded, and I've updated the detail of the belt to what it looks like in BW. I hope this helps.
Indeed this helps, but revamping doesn't awlays mean that you need to add every detail from the current artstyle of some pixel art. Not adding the belt and recoloring the basics is basic revamping. Shading isn't necessary but if you want to go a little more in detail it never hurts to be a little more detailed. I hope you get what i'm trying to say.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.