Cloyster (M) @ White Herb
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Razor Shell

Not much to say here, this is standard and effective.

Ludicolo (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch

Like Dark Azelf said, there are better physical sweepers than Ludicolo (Especially considering its higher Special Attack). Ludicolo can be a good wall that annoys the heck out of your opponent (Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Drain Punch/Ice Beam or Hydro Pump @ Big Root/Leftovers with different EVs and Rain Dish). Generally speaking, there are better Pokemon out there than Ludicolo.

Chandelure (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Hex
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Scrap Toxic, Scrap Hex. It takes two turns and Chandelure can't stall anything (Five Weaknesses and relative frailty). Besides, why run Toxic over Will-O-Wisp (if you for some reason use that set)? Use Shadow Ball, use Overheat/Fire Blast, HP Fighting works fine. SubSplit is also good, as is Choice Specs.Also, Flash Fire>>>Flame Body.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 128 HP / 156 Atk / 140 Def / 84 SDef
- Yawn
- Protect
- Focus Punch
- Crunch

No. Nonononono. Who the heck gave you the idea for this set? I mean, I get the strategy, but first of all, Yawn is a phazing move, not a sleeping move. You're going to be wasting Protect and giving them a free turn to switch out. Yawn is only viable as a sleeping move on something with a trapping ability (Hey Dugtrio, you stink!) which means that it's not viable as a sleeping move. Focus Punch and Protect are built off of the strategy that you can use Yawn as a sleeping move (and you can't!). It's better to stick with the usual set (Dark Azelf already mentioned it).

Metagross (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
- Zen Headbutt
- Meteor Mash
- Agility
- Earthquake

Nothing to say here. Bullet Punch could be used over Meteor Mash or Agility to stop the fast and the furious (Most notably Weavile and Archeops because of weakness). Don't replace it, it's one of the best members of your team.

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 216 HP / 40 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Protect
- Toxic
- Earthquake [QUOTE/]

I would have said the exact same things Dark Azelf said. Listen to him on this one.
Good job overall. I wish you luck with your team.