View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2011 (06:18 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3 - Fang Yumigami - Vampire District

"Well, she didn't seem like a 'partying' kind of person anyways....It was more like a get-together. A very awkward one...." I grin weakly. Although, I wasn't one to say that it was awkward... I had hardly talked at all, so that made me just as awkward as Bern's random disappearance. "She's a busy person... People to kill, people to talk to... She must be planning other alliances than with us." Well, yeah. She was probably the most wanted person for an alliance.... It must be hard having to figure out, out of fifteen people, who you want on your side. Heck, she could probably get away with no allies, and she would still win. She didn't even have these summonings last year, and she was practically in luxury... This year, she could probably camp out in plain sight and the crown of victor would be on her head. Bernkastel Vermillia was a professional at this, for whatever reason. She apparently lived a normal life aside from the whole 'demon servant inside her body' kind of thing. She wasn't all that mean and ruthless.... She was actually kind of caring. Just really awkward about it.

The media always pictured her as some dark witch who lusted for blood. The witch thing was correct. Dark, maybe.... Lust for blood? Not so much. My fingers coiled themselves around the stones around my neck. She knew alchemy. Alchemy which was commonly used in the Human District. Except, this was some pretty powerful stuff. My eyes looked at each of the stones enwrapped in the gold string. I could name a few of these stones just by a glance. My own necklace was a combination of black agate, aquamarine, bloodstone, and fluorite. Others I couldn't recongnize, but they must have been the ties between the four main stones. I looked over at Marisa's necklace. Purple amethyst, orange carnelian, and aventurine. Those were the main stones there.... Then finally, I looked at Kerin's necklace. Bloodstone.... Citrine..... And jade. A combination of yellow and green stones. Hm.