View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
There are tons of Ravenclaws in this thread, I wonder... why does it seem to be the most popular house to get into?
Hipsters I reckon it's easier to identify yourself as being smart than any of the other characteristics. There are more situations where you can say you've used wit/intelligence/knowledge than bravery and the like. Or perhaps that's just me. Also note we're discussing HP on a Pokemon forum, so the people here aaare stereotypically more geeky XD People in the books had the Sorting Hat to help analyse their personality, as well. Still, I'm saying I don't mind which apart from Hufflepuff.

Quote:
I'm more negative about the end of Potter. At this point in my depression it just feels like that would be reminiscing on the Potter world than actually living it as we all did that first magical time. And reminiscing on something that once was makes me feel even sadder than before. Of course, I'm not saying I'll never read the books again, they're something I'll re-read and re-read until I die, but right now I just can't bring myself to do it.
Yeah, this is how I think as well, sometimes. This is why I'm glad Pottermore will be a new experience for us.~

Last edited by Jorah; August 8th, 2011 at 12:50 AM.