View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
How did I not notice this earlier? D:
Username: Mew~
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Shadow and Silver, they're both my fluffies.

What is your favorite Sonic video game?
In order they are; Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Heroes and Shadow The Hedgehog.
Are you looking forward to any upcoming Sonic video games? Obviously Sonic Generations, I'm still stuck between buying the 3DS or PS3 version. D:
How has the Sonic series influenced your life?
Hm, well it's hard to explain. But well, when I was around 5 my brother let me play his old Mega Drive system, he let me play his copy of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 and I instantly fell in love with the series. I went through a whole stage when I was around 5-8 with totally being obsessed with the franchise, I'd always bother my parents to buy me the games. And boy, when I was around 8 my dad bought the dreamcast for me, including Sonic Adventure 2, I was so, so, so excited - I remember perfectly when I first selected the Hero mode, and watching sonic jump out of that helicopter and play city escape. And the first boss battle in the Dark Mode, I remember moving around with shadow and his awesome hovering shoes. Man, the only games I ever actually played on the dreamcast was Sonic Adventure. I gave away my dreamcast, but I have my copy of Sonic Adventure 2, which I keep in my collections. But yeah, the whole franchise has influenced me in major ways. I remember always running back from school to see if I could catch Sonic X on Fox Kids before it started, and all the characters I've fallen in love with whilst playing the series. So yeah...

Considering I'll be accepted, how about another topic?
What's your favourite Sonic song?
I absolutely love Dreams of Absolution it's Silver's theme from the Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), the game may have sucked, but the songs were great, including His World
Other favourites of mine are; Seven Rings in Hand, Endless Possibility, City Escape and Live and Learn. :D

Emerald.