View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I use a lot of different things when it comes to art, but for most of my "standard" pictures, I use my 2H pencil (I erase a lot, so it's useful to have something so light) for the sketching part, a mechanical or HB/2B pencil for outline, and then I'll go on and ink it using one of my standard pens. My mom won't buy me the good felt tip inking pens because they're too expensive, though I've got them on my list for Christmas. The pens I'm currently using are those thin ONYX pens, I think. They might be about a 0.3 or something, because they're certainly thinner than my other 0.5 pens. I also use my Prismacolour coloured pencils when I'm colouring things. When I colour things on the computer, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. It's like Photoshop, but it's cheaper and it apparently doesn't have all of the functions which Photoshop is equipped with. =\ It certainly does the trick for me, though, since I've gotten plenty of compliments about my (awful) CGing and my graphic-making skills. XD;;

Oh... and I use my wonderful Staedtler pencil sharpener and my white eraser of the same brand, of course. :3

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter