View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2011 (7:06 PM).
Okay, I admit that my previous statement came off as if I was being factual than saying them as opinions. I'm truly sorry! I take it all back! I thought I was stating my opinions as, well, opinions. I didn't realize that my wording was different than what I was going for.

Look, I never meant to upset anyone at all. I just wanted to say what I personally think is right or wrong. I don't really have a good way with words like other people here so I slip up time and again.

I can understand how some authors make up stuff as they go along with their fanfics or other kinds of stories and manage to entertain their readers. Akira Toriyama, creator of Dragon Ball (Z), did this often from what I've seen and read and I still like his work (despite some flaws here and there). Hell, many cartoons do this yet still entertain me (the good ones, that is). To me, however, stories impress me the most when they're planned out and show that they aren't making stuff up as they go along.

So, as if it's not clear enough, I apologize wholeheartedly for my previous statements, Jax. I'm willing to learn from my mistakes and make up for them in the future.