View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2011 (9:12 PM).
Years of Lies
Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3 - Mammon - Underworld

"I know you said I have to sacrifice a person Mammon, but wouldn't sacrificing him be acceptible as well?" He swings one of my lethal-looking swords a bit, and looks at Zane. I snort, waving off Raike's new option quite quickly.

"I think it'll be quite hard to sacrifice somebody who is immortal, Raike~" I snicker, calming myself down and moving myself over to Zane. Before he can run, I sling an arm over his shoulder and lean on him harshly, yet playfully. "Besides~ I think Zane might haunt your nightmares~!" I giggle, and Zane gives me a displeased look. Zane was totally fine. I didn't hate him. He was just real annoying.... Just like a brother.

Zane grins and leans back onto me. "Says greedy Mammon! I'm surprised you're not chomping on a cake right now~ Fat thighs." He snorts. I gape at him and push him away; snapping my fingers. Then, the coolest thing happens; a four by four vanilla cake appears above his head, and directly plops onto him. Among the icing and cake bits, I can see the blankness on his face. Suddenly, he's grinning and licking whatever has fallen onto his face. "Delicious. I've come to show you the fear of caaaakkkkeeee~" He hangs his arms out limpy as if he's a zombie, and he begins wobbling over to me. I cry out, a huge smile on my face, and I hide behind Raike. Zane stops and wipes off his eyelids. "Hurts my feelings that you wanna stab me. Ouch." He pokes Raike's nose, and leaves a bit of icing on the tip. I laugh at Raike's expression.
"Your plans will fail, my sweet lady. And when they do, your stories will be nothing but lies, your rebellion will be in vain, and war will rage for years until you are but a speck of dust." - Noh
"The lies of your world will be exposed. My rebellion will rein over your realm, and no longer will this time be plagued by war." - ???