Pokemon Light Platinum: The LP LP!
View Single Post
August 14th, 2011 (6:47 AM).
Can't read my Poke'-face!
Originally Posted by
I'm just starting to watch this now (and I'll probably leave a comment on the video itself when I'm done) but just verifying that
Yes, this is the 100% complete english version.
If you run into any Portuguese text, I will be tempted to shoot myself in the head. And if you run into anything gamebreaking, I will do my best to fix it for you. The only major glitch that I'm aware of, and it's graphics-only, occurs if you enter the contest. Don't do that, and everything
EDIT: Also, blame Wesley for map errors and things. With a few exceptions, I only messed with scripts.
SECOND EDIT: Actually, I'll just infodump here, because youtube comment limits, etc.
- I really like your video layout, but you got it wrong. There are 16, not 14, badges. Eight for each region. After that, there's legendary hunting, and the world championships.
- While there are pokemon from all 5 gens, there aren't
of them. This hack has 411 Pokemon in total.
- Sorry about the heal script in yellow town. I intended to add one, and it'll be there if I need to release a bugfixed version. That said, you walked
around a girl in yellow town who gives you a Max Potion.
- Wesley finished the Portuguese version sometime in January. I finished the translation earlier today, though I've only been working on it since late July.
- Smallbirdie is working on a text walkthrough of the game, which should contain what pokemon are in what route. There's a link in her signature, and she posted in the LP thread recently.
- Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at level 40.
- *hint, hint* talk to the guy up and to the right of where that video ended.
- When you get that far, Feebas is not useless.
- Watching a video where I'm praised is nice. :D
- Would it be rude of me to ask if you could put your let's plays into playlists? It looks like only some of them are.
But in summary, that was great and I'll be following this. :D
They're all in playlists except this one because it only has 1 ep so far. I just get lazy with annotation links to the PLs. May get around to doing that eventually.
I'll fix my layout, thanks for letting me know. I kindof rushed it anyway and was going to to a second edit soon.
It seems i walked around a few free potions XD
I don't plan on keeping Elekid because I've used Electivire in an LP before
I also don't plan on using Feebas because I've used Milotic in an LP before (hence why I killed it/ end up killing it can't remember if I did in this video or not). If Feebas is like...pivotal to the story or gives me free crap I'll catch it though.
So here's roughly what will happen next vid (I scouted ahead a bit off cam):
That guy up and to the right.
Anything else in Central City.
The trainers and Feebas event to the right of CC.
Rival battle (I think)
A few trainers to the left of CC.
Pokemon Quartz LP:
Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Joined May 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tyranee
Find all posts by Tyranee
Find threads started by Tyranee
Ignore Posts by Tyranee