View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2011 (6:23 AM).
#1 Rockruff stan
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Magnezone wants either Hp Ice or Fire. Since it can trap Steel types and then kill them with Hp Fire. Hp Ice is just so you could kill dragon and ground types, since you can't really harm them outside of Flash Cannon. Also; you really don't need to run 4/252/252 on everything. ):

Heracross wants Adamant/Choice Scarf, not Brave. ;-; and the Ev's need to be 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe. It can kill a lot of stuff with it's spread and moveset. Speaking of which, it could do with Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Pursuit. So, overall your Heracross set should be;

Heracross @Choice Band/Choice Scarf
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant/Jolly Nature
Ability: Guts
-Megahorn
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit

The Aggron set you're running now has the wrong Ev's. Even with Rock Polish you will not hit a good speed at all with no Speed Ev's or speed boosting nature.

Your team now has an ugly weakness to Water and Fighting, as well as a 5x Ground weakness. \: If you're actually going to play OU, then, Aggron and Magmortar aren't as good in it. Even with both of them gone, Metagross, Heatran and Magnezone still give you a nasty weakness to Ground moves. I'd say get rid of Metagross and Magnezone and replace them. Something like Scizor could replace Metagross. Since it has the same base attack and gives you the STAB priority that your team really needs.

Heatran is really good, so replacing it would be kinda stupid. \: Magnezone could be replaced with something that gives you a Ground/Water/Fighting resistance, like Gyarados? ;;

I've rambled enough, I'll let someone else take over and suggests some Pokemon and the correct sets.