loves you!
Quote originally posted by phinamthi:
Screw Magmortar, I'm going with Skarmory

-Night Slash
-Swords Dance
-Drill Peck
-X-Scissor -Fly -Flash Cannon

EV's 252 Attack/252 Speed/4 Defense

btw, would anyone mind battling me when my set is done? I would like to try it out ;).
Skarmory can do much better things than what you have going on. Maybe try:

Skarmory @ Leftovers / Shed Shell
252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 Speed
Impish [+Defense; -Sp.Attack]
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird / Taunt

Skarmory works best as a physical wall, not a sweeper. And besides, Flash Cannon isn't exactly a good option considering you have an attack like Brave Bird at your disposal. It's a great STAB attack, it hits hard, it plays to Skarmory's strengths, and Skamory can heal off the recoil with ease. Drill Peck can also be used if you don't like the recoil damage, but personally, I like Brave Bird. Also, Skarmory likes having EVs in HP and Defense (someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a specially defensive variation of Skarmory is viable because of its typing) simply because it can take more hits, better. Shed Shell is listed because of Magnezone, but Leftovers is probably the best and most conventional option. This is by far the most effective set for Skarmory. Layer the Spikes, which Skarmory can do with ease, heal off any damage taken with Roost, phaze set-up sweepers with Whirlwind and deal entry hazard damage to the entire team, then attack when needed. Done.

I hope this was a bit helpful! Good luck to you. Also, when you're team is done, be sure to check out Pokemon Online to test it out!
moderator of art & design // admin of PC's deviantart group
on a leave of absence; contact aiden if you need any help!
gallery // phoenix rising // clubstuck // pokemon eclipse
friend code // gpxplus // credit // astra story // dream address