View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:16 PM
MasterLink742
Memento Mori

Nature: Timid
Freakin' A! double ninja'd ._. I quit. I'm never posting again.

First off, Dern distractions. I got sucked back into FMA for close to an hour.

Second. I'm from the south. I don't have an accent or anything, but anything like "dern" is meant to use a southern accent. I mean redneck, not hick.

Third. The first post to start it off is not something that I am going to just be like "ya, you gotta do this. and stuff." No I'm gonna put in some thought to it.

Ninth Fourth. After a little bit, I am gonna see how people do, then pick someone to help me in the invent of a random depression, or too much school work. I will PM you asking if you want to do it, so it isn't forced or anything.

Fifth. I forgot to add this to the sign up, but the entrance fee requires you to give all your cookies to me, and since you have already signed up...

Maybe expecting was not the right word, or was taken the wrong way. I meant that based on your SUs, I am thinking you are gonna be pretty good.

PM/VM me if you want to chat.
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Richiesta di pace.
"Nothing is real. Everything is permitted. Demand for peace."
Memento Mori
Cogito, ergo sum: c’est une certitude immediate qui comprend ces deux termes: je pense, donc je suis
La mort est personnifiée comme figure anthropomorphe ou personne fictive dès le début de l’humanité