View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:23 PM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDoLikeMudkip View Post
I hate writers block. It hits me like a ninja wall. I'm all walkin' along writin' mah story then...BAM!!! I got nothing. Take like a six month break, cause there are better things to do than write a story, like surf the internet and check forums and such. Then I go back and have to read three pages to figure out where I was.
Well, that's just a big pair of bowling balls. :/ I'm not that bad.... well maybe it did happen once... I was on leave for 1 year. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLink742 View Post
First off, Dern distractions. I got sucked back into FMA for close to an hour.

Third. The first post to start it off is not something that I am going to just be like "ya, you gotta do this. and stuff." No I'm gonna put in some thought to it.

Ninth Fourth. After a little bit, I am gonna see how people do, then pick someone to help me in the invent of a random depression, or too much school work. I will PM you asking if you want to do it, so it isn't forced or anything.

Fifth. I forgot to add this to the sign up, but the entrance fee requires you to give all your cookies to me, and since you have already signed up...

Maybe expecting was not the right word, or was taken the wrong way. I meant that based on your SUs, I am thinking you are gonna be pretty good.
Dern FMA! Most awesome anime dere is. 8D

Dun ask me for helping plot wise.... cause I totally suck at it. Scout's Honor. :D (Not that I was ever in scouts anyways. lol)

Mother of... MAH COOKIES! XoX

And I was joking about the expecting part. Hahaha... Funny little Link. :3
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.