Hi Zeffy.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball

This is a cute Forry set, and I approve of it, while you may be leading with it, I think you should put Toxic Spikes or Volt Switch [to hit Gyarados, Jellicent hard and get out of Magnet Pull] over Stealth Rock, and give SR to Heatran, since Taunt just seems like filler on the Tran-Man.

Keep Life Orb on Rank, doing more damage is all good and fun.

Gastrodon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover

Give the 4 Evs to defensive instead of Special Attack, and Ice Beam over Earthpower, since Water/Ground isn't very good coverage, and smashing Gliscor, Thundurus, Salemence and co is always very nice.

Magnezone needs Flash Cannon, so that Tyranitar doesn't laugh at him, I reccomend putting it over Thunderbolt, since you can still get a powerful electric attack from Charge Beam at +1, and I wanted to keep your SubCharge intact.

Scrafty (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Hi Jump Kick
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Ughhhh Scrafty, the bane of my stall teams. Firstly, run Drain Punch over HJK, since you're running a huge risk with HJK, because if a Pokemon protects, or it misses, you suicide, and recovery is always nice. Secondly, you may want to consider running Life Orb, since you get recovery from Drain Punch, and Scrafty has a lackluster Base Attack stat, so it can't deal a ton of damage at +1. Also, you NEED Shed Skin, otherwise Status WILL cripple you, Moxie doesn't matter since you have DD anyways.

paired to kaori & vrai

Last edited by Antebellum; August 17th, 2011 at 12:21 AM.