View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2011 (09:28 AM).
Guess who's back?

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by cruciFICTION:
There's nothing particularly wrong with Rainbow Lugia, except for the fact that Lugia is usually associated with the moon while Ho-oh is associated with the sun and rainbows. Hence the Rainbow Feather in different games, and so on.

And temples? And space? I can understand light translating to Psychic type, but what would Space translate to, exactly?
I'm sorry if I'm coming across as harsh or rude. I'm just incredibly sick of clichés in games. I see it all the time in Fantasy story plot-lines. Temples and twenty different elements and all that.
I'm just of the belief that you (yes, you) can do better than that.

There's nothing particularly wrong with Rainbow Lugia, except for the fact that Lugia is usually associated with the moon while Ho-oh is associated with the sun and rainbows. Hence the Rainbow Feather in different games, and so on.

And temples? And space? I can understand light translating to Psychic type, but what would Space translate to, exactly?
I'm sorry if I'm coming across as harsh or rude. I'm just incredibly sick of clichés in games. I see it all the time in Fantasy story plot-lines. Temples and twenty different elements and all that.
I'm just of the belief that you (yes, you) can do better than that.
The reason Rainbow Lugia is Rainbow! Is he is more powerful than your average Lugia. Most people of the region he created doubt his existence because Lugia represents the Moon. Not rainbows.

I'm gonna cancel the space temple. I see your point entirely
I've been thinking about not telling what the final temple is
Thus making it more difficult to find, although when you need to find it you'll only have a limited area to search.