Send a message via AIM to jab2033
My comments & Changes will be in BOLD:

Quote originally posted by Barn:

Dodrio
- Steel Wing
- Faint Attack
- Tri Attack
- Fly

Honestly, you only need 1 Flying attack. I'd choose Fly as you don't have to deel with Brave Bird's recoil. Steel Wing is also nice to have as you can hit Rock types which otherwise wall the old set. Tri Attack is a much more powerful STAB than Quick Attack, unless you like the priority.

Lucario
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Psychic
- Dragon Pulse

Only thing here is Psychic over Flash Cannon. Yes, Flash Cannon is STAB, but Steel really isn't a good attacking type. Psychic hits much more Pokemon than Flash Cannon does.

Rampardos
- Stone Edge
- Outrage/Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Avalanche/Earthquake

Even though two of your team knows EQ, it's still a must-have on this set. Replace either Outrage or Avalanche, as both of them can hit Dragon types. I'd prefer removing Outrage, as Avalanche gets more type coverage along with the QuakeEdge combo.

Electivire
- Thunderpunch
- Fire Punch
- Brick Break
- Rock Climb

I'd suggest Earthquake over Brick Break, but I don't know how many EQ TMs you have access to. They are available in the HG/SS Battle Frontier, but I don't know if you have access to that and being able to trade. Looks good otherwise.

Gliscor
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Night Slash/Swords Dance/Aerial Ace/Roost

Electric + Ice gives excellent coverage, and Thunder Fang can hit Gliscor's Water weakness. Swords Dance can boost the Atk stat, and Roost can heal. Or you could choose Aerial Ace for a second STAB. Or just keep Night Slash.

Infernape
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Try Stone Edge or Rock Slide over Shadow Claw. Ground and Rock gives excellent type coverage along with your STAB attacks.
Not too bad overall. Personally, though, I'd get another Special Attacker. Perhaps Mixed Inferanpe with this set:
-Flamethrower/Overheat
-Grass Knot
-Calm Mind
-Close Combat

Just a suggestion. I would get another Special Attacker, however.

Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight
Exit light, enter night
Take my hand
We're off to Never-Never Land