View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Oxnite
aka Arbok

A problem occurs when I try to edit the title screen..

Quote:
Step 7: (...) Select the image you'd like to replace, then the image appears on the picture. Double click the image you've imported, if it disappears... you'll need to change the canvas size of your imported image using Paint.NET, change it to a size that fits the same width and hight as the image that is being used in the game. Once it's successfully in, save it!
So during step 7, I first export the image, make a very small edit and then I import the image again -- which means the new image has the same dimensions as the original sprite. (I both tried importing it as .BMP and .PNG but that shouldn't make any difference, right?)

However, when I double click on the image, it still disappears, even though it has (I guess) correct dimensions. The following sentence shows up: ''By the alignment will be 256X144-bit maps, cut into blocks of bricks:256X144.''

EDIT: Still no reaction.. Too bad.
However, I tried to export the image and then immediately import it again (without any changes), and it still says that the image should have other dimensions!
How weird is that?!

Thanks for helping.

Last edited by Oxnite; August 21st, 2011 at 10:35 AM.