View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2011 (06:56 AM). Edited August 24th, 2011 by Game Over1375.
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
Sweetness, more characters.

Anyways, I have a favor to ask of Aspie, Diamond, and Cookie. When you guys are posting at any point, mention Legion at some point, be it through television or running into a few grunts. Now, allow me to explain Legion.

Legion is the third "evil" team, made from my ideas and with Aspie's permission. Legion's goals, as of now, are unclear, but their main goal is to stop the Human Alliance and Team Plazma. Unlike Team Plazma and the Human Alliance, you will see Legion working side by side with many Pokemon, but mostly Dark-types. Not saying that you won't see a grunt with a Steelix, because that could still happen.

And yes, MiB (Man in Black), is the leader of Legion and has a Darkrai... But he also has other Pokemon of the Dark-type that are extremely powerful. Are they the same levels as the Gentleman's Pokemon? No, but they are pretty dang close to them, so if your characters run into MiB, good luck and godspeed.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.