You don't know what we've been through...
The challenge is complete when you beat:
Your rival in RBY/FRLG
Red in GSC/HGSS
The Champion in RSE/DPPt
Ghetsis in B/W
Iris in B2/W2
- Do not give yourself a team. Post your sign up, and then the next person who posts after you spins your team.
- You MAY hack or trade in Pokemon you receive randomly.
- If you're giving someone a team, leave out things like Magikarp and Catterpie, please. We don't want to be cruel here.
- If you cannot obtain a Pokemon, do not replace it with what you want (it defeats the whole fun "random" thing). Instead, ask for a redraw of that/those Pokemon. DO NOT ask for redraws just because you don't like the Pokemon you got. It is Random!
- You are allowed as many HM slaves as you want. Of course you can switch Pokemon around using the PC. Your HM slaves should never battle a trainer unless forced out by Whirlwind/Roar.
- No Legendary Pokemon over 600 BST.
- After you are given a team, you must confirm your team with your next post. Only then will you be added to the list.
- It is optional if you want a NFE Pokemon in your randomly generated team.
- You can make restrictions (i.e. 'No Rock type Pokemon')
Here's a sign-up sheet:
Number of Pokemon:
Here's an example.
Game: Skeetendo Gold Christmas Hack
Number of Pokemon: 6