Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
View Single Post
August 29th, 2011 (12:41 PM). Edited August 29th, 2011 by Bobomaster.
I decided to join just to post here because of how awesome the game is and everything. But a few things:
1. For some reason, I had to fight Necro twice to reach the next town... now that I have defeated GeoSigma, I have no more Type 1 Viruses in my inventory! (2 for Necro, 1 for XxLionheartxX, 1 for GeoSigma) So will this affect me when I face Vanish_21?
2. The game always goes into full screen when I launch it, and it lags on my laptop when it does that. Is there any way to prevent it from starting in full screen?
3. I would like to know more about how the Elemental Cards minigame works. All I know is if you play a card of the same type but with higher number, you win, and that you can win sometimes if your card is super effective. Also, is there any way of getting Elemental Cards other than from the Rainbow Tower? Chip Pieces* say that they can be turned into Elemental Cards, but the only thing I could do with them is exchange them for credits.
*Pieces is spelled wrong.
4. Crocnaw is refightable. You already know this, pl0x fix.
5. Gym leaders seem to be incredibly weak after you defeat AIs. Please buff them a little, I breezed through all of them!
6. After accessing the manman item return thingy from the PC in the Pokemon Center, all the hotkeys stop working until you enter a fight. They also start working again if you go to the refining items thing on the PC.
7. That sign in Route 1 that talks about limitbreak system gives EXP. You already know this, pl0x fix.
8. I saw you were going to scrap the attack, special, and defense boost for limitbreak... Can you keep the attack boost? It actually sort of makes sense, the pokemons at its limit, adrenaline boosts the attacks and strength. Maybe not double, but like 1.5x or something.
That's all that I can think of right now. Good luck on fixing the bugs!
Edit: I thought of more stuff.
9. I NEED a way to turn off the big head mode. It looks really bad and I can't find a way to turn it off. Same with the super bike or whatever, but not because it looks bad, its just too fast to be convenient.
Joined Aug 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Bobomaster
Find all posts by Bobomaster
Find threads started by Bobomaster
Ignore Posts by Bobomaster