View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011 (05:07 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Spoiler:
True. Well, MORE overpowered. That better? XP

I really hope Yukio can be a good guy, I like him. Personally, if they all could I'd be happy, but I know that shouldn't be feasible. Wait, this is Kubo we're talking about, so actually, it is feasible. XD
Spoiler:
Much better :p

Yeah, I think him and Riruka are the more favourites of XCution. And yup, very few people die in Bleach (excluding Arrancar, obviously) - in fact, I wonder if Tsukishima and Ginjou will actually die, because, well, that's killing another person/human, as opposed to a Hollow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
Though he isn't as keen to keep bad guys as friends as a lot of other shounen artists (Hiro Mashima anyone?). I mean, he could've kept some of the Espada, like Grimmjow or Ulquiorra, since they were really popular characters who did have sort of a "good" side. But in the case of the Arrancar I guess Kubo really just wanted them to be given a dramatic backstory and killed.

With the Fullbring I guess it's a different story, as they started out as "friends". But since we don't know what Kubo has in mind for the coming arcs, it's difficult to speculate.
Spoiler:
You have a point there, actually. Well, unless you include Soul Society as the villains of the first arc, in which case, you're horribly, horribly wrong :p

Don't forget, though, that Grimmjow isn't necessarily dead. He was slashed, we saw a panel of him grimacing, and that's it. And I'm still holding on to Ulquiorra's unusual death. Not to mention Nel and co.; we still don't know what's with them. If I remember right, Aaroniero, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Hallibel (though she doesn't count) were the only ones not killed by a Captain (though Aaroniero was killed by Rukia so...). Eh.

I think Ginjou, Tsukishima and the rest of XCution will be "dealt with" (whether that means killing them, turning them good, or letting them escape depends on what Kubo decides). Then Ginjou being a substitute Shinigami will be explained, and probably a flashback. Hopefully, more will be explained about Isshin and Urahara (though that's a bit of a stretch).

If I remember right, Kubo mentioned that after Aizen will be one short arc, and one long arc...?