Old September 2nd, 2011 (06:14 AM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Spoiler:
Much better :p

Yeah, I think him and Riruka are the more favourites of XCution. And yup, very few people die in Bleach (excluding Arrancar, obviously) - in fact, I wonder if Tsukishima and Ginjou will actually die, because, well, that's killing another person/human, as opposed to a Hollow.

Spoiler:
You have a point there, actually. Well, unless you include Soul Society as the villains of the first arc, in which case, you're horribly, horribly wrong :p

Don't forget, though, that Grimmjow isn't necessarily dead. He was slashed, we saw a panel of him grimacing, and that's it. And I'm still holding on to Ulquiorra's unusual death. Not to mention Nel and co.; we still don't know what's with them. If I remember right, Aaroniero, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Hallibel (though she doesn't count) were the only ones not killed by a Captain (though Aaroniero was killed by Rukia so...). Eh.

I think Ginjou, Tsukishima and the rest of XCution will be "dealt with" (whether that means killing them, turning them good, or letting them escape depends on what Kubo decides). Then Ginjou being a substitute Shinigami will be explained, and probably a flashback. Hopefully, more will be explained about Isshin and Urahara (though that's a bit of a stretch).

If I remember right, Kubo mentioned that after Aizen will be one short arc, and one long arc...?
Spoiler:
I kinda had thought about that. Every enemy so far has been dead already. Ginjou and Tsukishima are currently alive, and killing a living human being would mean one has to go to Hell, right...? Unless it's more complicated than that. :\

Yeah, Kubo mentioned one short then one long arc. I wonder if by long he means Soul Society Long or Soul Society + Arrancar and Aizen Arc long?