View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2011 (11:17 AM).
See You Space Cowboy
Nature: Relaxed
After much debate, I've come to a rather unpleasant decision. I have just began college again, and things have become a lot more busier than I thought they would be, and I have realized I don't have the time to be able to fully GM this high-quality RP. It is with that decision that I have decided to postpone the continuation of the sequel. This doesn't mean it is gone, I have just decided to lock it, and continue it another time, whether from the same part of the story, from the beginning or (likely) make an entirely different plot.

I realize this might be upsetting for you, and I apologize. I will be sure to let everyone know once the sequel is back up here. I could be weeks, probably more likely months.

For the purpose of discussion and perhaps idea blogging, though, I will leave the OOC up.

Thanks everyone for their interest, and I hope to see you around PC.

Be sure to check out my new RP, Here

It is CO-GMed, giving me more freedom, and the demand for it is most likely going to be a lot less.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Epic Legend